|Oct. 17, 2023|
|8:30-09:00||Opening Ceremony (Host: Hezong Li)|
|Morning Part (Tencent Meeting ID: 916 5343 9532, Host: Liguo Zhao)|
|9:00-9:30(L.T. 4:00-4:30)||Emmanuel E.Gdoutos||Academy of Athens||Debonding and Kinking of an Interfacial Crack in Sandwich Beams|
|9:30-10:00||Zhengming Huang||Tongji University||Prediction of Interlaminar Fracture of Bimaterials|
|10:00-10:30(L.T. 3:00-3:30)||Christopher Martin Harvey||Loughborough University||Phase field method for interface fracture|
|10:30-11:00||Tianyu Chen||Chinese Academy of Sciences||Dynamic delamination in double cantilever beams|
|11:00-11:30||Jianguang Bao||University of Science and Technology Beijing||On the investigation of failure mechanisms in additively manufactured metals via in-situ synchrotron radiation 4D imaging|
|11:30-12:00||Zhenyang Liu||Chongqing University||Laser Belt Machining of Titanium Alloys: Material Removal and Chemical Modification Mechanism Research|
|Afternoon Part (Tencent Meeting ID: 916 5343 9532, Host: Jianguang Bao)|
|14:00-14:30||Bo Yuan/Yi Li||Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology||A mixed mode partition theory for one-dimensional fracture at rigid interfaces with curvature|
|14:30-15:00(L.T. 7:30-8:00)||Simon S. Wang||Loughborough University||Solitary wave blisters in thin films|
|15:00-15:30||Liguo Zhao||Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics||Design and Evaluation of Personalised Nitinol Stents for the Lower Extremity|
|15:30-16:00(L.T. 10:30-11:00)||Efstathios E. Theotokoglou||National Technical University of Athens||Elastic Buckling of GLARE 5 Panels under Uniaxial Compression Using Probabilistic Analysis|
|16:00-16:30(L.T. 9:00-9:30)||Baihua Li||Loughborough University||Computer Vision and Machine Learning for Industry Intelligence|
|16:30-17:00(L.T. 9:30-10:00)||Yong Pang||Queen Mary University of London||An Analytical Method for Determining the Equivalent Gauge Length for Elastic-Plastic Strain Data Conversion|
|17:00-17:30(L.T. 10:00-10:30)||Yuanjian Zhang||Loughborough University||Digital Technology Enabled EV Design and Optimization|
|Oct. 18, 2023|
|Morning Part (Tencent Meeting ID:916 5343 9532, Host: Feifei Zhao)|
|8:30-8:50||Yanjun Huang||Tongji University||How to Guarantee Driving Safety for Autonomous Vehicles: a Perspective on Self-evolution Mechanism|
|8:50-9:10||Yanhui Wang||Hebei University of Engineering||Notably accelerated nano-bainite transformation via increasing undissolved carbide content on GCr15Si1Mo bearing steel|
|9:10-9:30||Weiao Song||Inner Mongolia University of Science and Technology||Modeling the growth of thermally grown oxides under thermal-chemical-mechanical coupling|
|9:30-9:50||Xiaofan Bai||Hebei University of Engineering||The study of the thrust force in the cortical bone drilling process by axial low-frequency vibration drilling method|
|9:50-10:10||Xiaoqiang Tian||Hebei University of Engineering||An Improving NURBS Quadratic Surface Fitting Method by Using Discrete Stationary Wavelet Transform|
|10:10-10:30||Feifei Zhao||Hebei University of Engineering||Feasibility Demonstration of a Targeted Molecular Localization Imaging Method Applied to Murine Tumor Microvasculature|
|10:30-10:50||Jinpeng Zhao||Hebei University of Engineering||Research on new energy vehicle drive system based on fuel cell technology|
|10:50-11:10||Xuefeng Li||Hebei University of Engineering||Research on microstructure and mechanical properties of microalloyed isothermal martensite bearing steel|
|11:10-11:30||Hao Chen||University of Nottingham Ningbo China||Influence of Microstructure on Cavitation Erosion Resistance of Laser-surface-melted Ni-WC Composites|
|11:30-11:50||Yizhe Liu||Hebei University of Engineering||Effect of surfactant concentration on activation of ionic palladium activation solution in electroless copper plating|
|Afternoon Part (Tencent Meeting ID:916 5343 9532, Host: Feifei Zhao)|
|14:00-14:30||Wenfei Shen||Hebei University of Engineering||Numerical simulation research on the large sized rod of Non-quenched and tempered steel during TMCP|
|14:30-15:00||Yingfang Xue||Hebei University of Engineering||Damage Diagnosis of Bleacher Based on a High-precision Convolutional neural network|
ORAL PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Timing: a maximum of 20 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
POSTER PRESENTATION INSTRUCTION
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.